Monday, February 22, 2010

Crazy Coupons

So, since I have oodles of free time these days I decided I needed to find something to help me feel productive with my time at home. I decided I would give in and do what my sisters-in-law have been talking about for months. Coupons. I'm not going to go all out just yet, but something is better than nothing I guess. I've started off just finding things we use already or will use in the near future. I've subscribed to a few couponing blogs and even made myself a handy-dandy coupon book.



I copied one my sister-in-law Sheila put together, and feel pretty proud of myself! I don't feel so bad about not having a job when we can go grocery shopping on Saturdays and save some money. We saved about $15 dollars this weekend between coupons and grocery store deals I located. Yay.

3 comments:

  1. Bravo! I tried coupons once but didn't have a knack for it - I also didn't know anybody else who used coupons, but it sounds like you've got it figured out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! Isn't it so awesome to see that you have actually saved money, don't you love it. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What coupon blogs did you subscribe to? I might need to join you.

    ReplyDelete