Monday, February 15, 2010

Our Open House

Our open house was December 29th, our last day in Virginia. The day after Christmas my mom got into planning mode and we got our open house all planned and organized. She and my dad did a great job getting everything set up and put together. I really didn't have to do much at all :)




It was so fun to be back in the building that I went to when I was growing up, and see so many people that I have known since I was 12. The best part was to see my best friends from high school. The four of us hadn't been together in about 10 years. Seraph and Lauren have been friends since 6th grade, they added me in 7th, and Julie half way through that year. Seraph and Julie are both married and have cute little kiddies now, and Julie has another on the way! I can't believe how much time has gone by. We were able to get together for lunch earlier that day, and it was so fun.

Seraph, Julie, Me, Lauren (As you can tell, some of us haven't changed much)

Our time in Virginia was short, but it well worth it. We are excited for our next trip home, whenever that may be, and hope it won't be quite as busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment