July 24, 2012
The one thing I really wanted to do while we were in California was go to In-N-Out. The east coast will be perfect when/if In-N-Out makes its way out here.
We had to wait until the day we were flying back to Virginia, but it was a great way to end our trip.
If you can't tell, I was thrilled to be there:
I got my usual, which is a cheeseburger and fries. Minus the chocolate milkshake due to pregnancy induced lactose intolerance. My mouth is watering just thinking about it now...
Unfortunately Darren was not as thrilled as I was. Party pooper. I promise, he actually enjoyed his food though!
'Til we meet again, In-N-Out. 'Til we meet again...
And that's it! The end! I've finally gotten caught up from February to the end of our California trip. Which, by now, was over a month ago and I have more catching up to do, but one month is much better than 6!
I miss In-N-Out so much. Glad you got to get some! I usually get it twice when I'm in Cali :)
ReplyDelete