If it looks like I'm tired, it's because I am :) We got back pretty late the night before from our baby shower down at my parents', and this was before our 9am church meetings on Sunday.
You always have the cutest dresses Natalie! When I got to this point people would always tell me, "Get your sleep now, cause you won't get any when the baby comes." And I was like are you kidding me? I'm huge, I can't get a good night's sleep! But they were SO right. Sleep in, take naps, sleep all you want. Even though it won't help you later at least you will have the memory of what it felt like to sleep! And while you're at it, go to the movies, because you won't be able to do that for a long time either!
You always have the cutest dresses Natalie! When I got to this point people would always tell me, "Get your sleep now, cause you won't get any when the baby comes." And I was like are you kidding me? I'm huge, I can't get a good night's sleep! But they were SO right. Sleep in, take naps, sleep all you want. Even though it won't help you later at least you will have the memory of what it felt like to sleep! And while you're at it, go to the movies, because you won't be able to do that for a long time either!
ReplyDelete