Wednesday, September 26, 2012

36 Weeks Today!

35 1/2 weeks, September 22

So, I'm 36 weeks along today. Boy does it feel like it's been 36 months sometimes. Things are goin' pretty well still. I do find breathing a bit difficult sometimes though, since he's completely up in my ribs :) From now on I'll be seeing my doctor weekly. Yay....

Darren and I are getting everything ready to go, and I keep thinking of more things I want to get done before he gets here. Oh, and we're moving into a new apartment next week. That's a story for a completely different day, but it's actually a big blessing. Just maybe not so much with the timing. I'll let you know how it goes though!

Well, since I haven't done one of these yet I thought I'd do the obligatory pregnancy survey for whoever cares :)

How many weeks: 36

Was this planned or unplanned: Planned

Latest food craving: I had to stop at Chick-fil-A for some fries today after my doctor's appointment. I haven't had many cravings, but salty and chocolate are top of the list lately.

Your top two name choices or baby's name: We're keeping those a surprise

Worst thing about being pregnant: The toll it takes on my poor body. I swear I've been sore/in pain somewhere for the last 8 months.

Best thing about being pregnant: Feeling our little man move around. Even if he's in my pelvis or ribs. I love knowing he's in there and doin' well.

Are you more scared or excited: Excited, but also nervous of the whole getting him here process.

Happy or mostly moody: I'd like to think I've been mostly happy. I get crazy emotional though, but not really moody.

Last time you cried over something ridiculous was: Sunday. Long story that is probably half ridiculous, half not ridiculous.

Weirdest dream you've had since pregnant?: Wish I could remember!

Will you breast feed: Hopefully

When is your baby most active: Mid-afternoon and right when I lay down to go to sleep. It's fun getting kicked in the ribs the exact moment I lay down...

1 comment: