Thursday, January 16, 2014

15 Months



Hayden is 15 months old now! Here are his stats:
Height: 29 1/4"
Weight: 21 lbs

At 15 months Hayden:
  • likes to run around the house (and I do mean run! it's amazing how much he doesn't fall down, now that his cast is off)
  • tries to stuff as much in his mouth as he can during snacks/meals (I sometimes have to pry food out of his mouth so he doesn't choke)
  • loves to be read to (his favorite books these days are Dear Zoo and The Mitten)
  • likes to hear himself squeal/sing/speak (if only we knew what he was saying...)
  • will run into our bedroom when the door is open just a little, and steal the remote to our tv
  • will play with anything that has buttons or wheels (he will turn a car upside down and just spin the wheels for a while)
  • loves his daddy (he runs to the door every afternoon when he hears the key in the lock)
  • will wave "bye-bye" (though his hand is turned and waves to himself...oh well)
  • will put his arms up in a "touchdown" sign and squeal when we say "Touchdown!"
  • will nod his head "Yes" and shake it "No", along with saying "No, No, No" when he doesn't want something
  • has 6 teeth (4 on top, 2 on the bottom) and one large molar mound trying to come through
  • is a fan of Jake and the Neverland Pirates (he doesn't watch it much, but it will instantly quiet him in the midst of a fit)
  • is trying to go down to only one nap a day, it is not working well...
  • loves his bath time and when daddy calls him an "Eskimo Baby" when he's all wrapped up in a towel
  • is a champ with sippy cups (he hasn't used a bottle since his birthday)
  • still loves his pacifier, and that is 100% fine by me
  • is wearing 12 month sized clothes, and size 3 diapers
  • eats practically anything we put in front of him, the only thing he doesn't care for right now is scrambled eggs
  • has not had a hair cut yet, so he is sporting a curly mullet that I just don't want to get rid of
  • is becoming more snugly, especially if we give him a blanket at nap/bed time

2 comments:

  1. yay! I haven't read your blog in ages (my own fault) but I'm starting to come back! I feel like I've missed an entire year and some of Hayden's life! I've got some catching up to do, but this was a nice spot to start! Hayden sounds like such a fun kid! I wish we lived closer to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a big boy now! Yay that he has taken two naps this long!

    ReplyDelete