Sunday, December 19, 2010

One Year Later...

It's hard to believe that Darren and I have been married a year already. It seriously seems like just last week we were sealed for time and all eternity in the Oakland temple and then off to Arizona for his student teaching.

Here are some pictures and statistics from our first year of marriage:

Our wedding day

Honeymoon - Monterey, CA

Christmas in Virginia

Giants Spring Training practice - Scottsdale, AZ

Giants game - Peoria, AZ

Giants v. Dodgers - Camelback Ranch, AZ

Mesa Arizona Temple

San Francisco, CA

Snowbird, UT

San Francisco, CA

Stats:
    4 moves 
    3 apartments 
    2 trips
    3 Giants' games
    1 infestation of bed bugs
    ?? car problems and overheatings
    1 broken car handle
    2 weeks apart
    4 jobs between the two of us
    5 church callings
    2 major food holidays by ourselves
    No Spring or Fall
    12 unforgettable months

I feel so lucky to be married to such an amazing man, and look forward to the years to come!

Happy Anniversary Darren! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Your stats are so cute...I kinda felt like I was watching a Mastercard commercial. "...the look on his face, priceless." We LOVE having you guys back in Cali!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my GOODNESS it's like you married a uniform, that's alotta moves in the first year! pretty eventful! happy (belated) anniversary! :) you guys are so cute, love how in all of the pictures, you two are cuddled close together :)

    ReplyDelete